Custom solutions for your safety and security
Increase your security level and protect your company
Access control is an effective security solution to protect your organization. By decreasing and controlling your company’s external and internal access points, you reduce the risk of unauthorized entry, as well as piracy, vandalism and theft. You have the flexibility to make certain building zones accessible or not, depending on the level of security required, or to restrict entry to certain members of your personnel during specific hours of the day. Gardium Security establishes with you the access solutions best suited to both your needs and the level of security required.
Barriers and Turnstiles
Gardium Security offers a wide range of automatic and manual barriers and turnstiles, installed by our team according to the highest quality standards.
- Full-height, waist-high and tripod turnstiles
- Access-control corridors
- Rising and high-security barriers
Elevator security systems make it possible to control movement between floors and to limit access to authorized people. Products offered by Gardium Security include:
- Elevator control by codes, badges, keys, etc.
- Biometric readers: hand, finger, iris
Gardium Security provides you with expert advice when it comes to door automation and locking systems. Our team of specialists guarantees complete installation according to best practices. Products used are recognized the world over for their safety and performance.
Choose a reliable video surveillance solution
Gardium Security uses its expertise for the strategic installation of video surveillance equipment intended to discourage individuals with malicious intentions to act both inside and outside your infrastructures. Each device is deployed to ensure the smooth operation of your organization, whether you wish to remotely monitor movements in certain areas, collect accurate images or deter theft and vandalism. Combined with our other protection systems, video surveillance offers you a complete private security service.
- HD digital cameras and IP cameras up to 33mp
- Thermal cameras
- Surveillance camera system design and installation
- Combination with your existing camera system
- Image and video analysis service
- Video surveillance analytics
- Motion detection
- Facial recognition, as well as identification of licence plates, objects, colours and more
Maximize the potential of your surveillance camera and be prepared to react in any situation. No matter where you are, receive alerts and view videos on your intelligent devices.
Intelligent control and advanced camera surveillance technology offer a variety of security options to organizations and companies of all sizes to manage their security operations more efficiently.
Video Surveillance Center
Offer yourself 24 hours real-time video monitoring
Gardium Security, which has its own video monitoring center, offers its partners professional, complete remote monitoring 24 hours a day, at a reasonable cost. Our centre is equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and a high-speed network configuration to transmit high-quality images in real time. We use monitoring platforms with the most efficient and easy-to-use analytics.
Our monitoring centre offers the capacity to transmit, archive and store your videos in a secure area. By using our archiving and transmitting services, you don’t have to update your current IT infrastructure or manage millions of images and videos, because we do it for you.
- Provide advanced security analytics to counter intrusions, suspicious behaviour, attacks, thefts, glass breakage, loitering, etc.
- Offer analysis options such as: facial recognition, identification of licence plates, identification and surveillance of people or moving objects, uninterrupted recording of images in the event of a breakdown, etc.
- Offer real-time remote management of door and gate access control
- Offer a bidirectional audio system between the monitoring centre and the site under surveillance
- Transmit alerts by telephone or email when an alarm is triggered
- Can intervene as a first responder in emergency situations
- Offer a patrol service when situations don’t require a police presence
- Provide event reports with pictures
Virtual Patrol Service
Surveillance of your infrastructures for less
Whether using your existing camera system or a new one, Gardium Security puts in place a global security solution that combines advanced technologies with remote interventions. We can perform security monitoring and surveillance at multiple sites simultaneously.
Our virtual patrols are programmed to conduct recurring patrols and precise checks, in the same way as those done by security agents. They detect any unauthorized movements, or intrusions in real time and immediately trigger an alarm.
You will always have visual proof of any offense committed thanks to the automatic archiving of images captured by the security cameras involved in virtual patrols.
Intrusion Alarm System
Prevent offenders from coming through the door
Intrusion alarm systems and movement detectors ensure the security of your infrastructures. Our team of experts set up your alarms according to your desired level of security. Gardium Security offers a wide range of highly sophisticated products that meet all of your needs when it comes to security.
- Door and window sensors
- Infrared sensors – motion detectors
- Smoke detectors and gas sensors
- Flood detectors
- Thermal and laser sensors
- Panic buttons
The best protection is the one designed with and for you
Gardium Security specializes in planning, designing, integrating and installing custom security systems for small, medium and large organizations. Our security systems can also be integrated with and connected to your current equipment.
At Gardium Security, we appreciate the importance of a high quality, reliable security system that meets the requirements and specificities of each of our partners’ situations. This is why our planning process involves our partners at every stage of the process.
- Conduct a security audit
- Visit all facilities
- Identify critical vulnerabilities
- Plan hardware and product requirements, and determine needs based on the sector of activity
- Analyze existing system
- Recommend technologies and products
- Plan installation
- Integrate the network and system
- Train employees
Main Sectors of Activity
- Biotech and Pharmaceutical
- Real Estate
- Public Service